Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions

I feel like since it's a new year I should have some sort of resolutions/goals for the year. Truthfully, I haven't thought one bit about what those might be. My on-going goal for school is to make all As. (I mean, how cool would that be...all As for my master's degree?!?!) So that's not really new for the year. I do need to get healthier, but then, doesn't everyone? And if I just say, "get healthier" there's no real goal there. Perhaps I should put more thought into this...hmm...but I also felt like I should write down SOMETHING here on the blog. Maybe that will be one of my goals...more personal writing in 2013. Like, lots more...not only online but in an actual journal too. We'll have to wait and see. We'll have to wait and see...I like the sound of that. 2013, we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment